Through its website www.ilenaturelle.com, THE COMPANY provides information about its products and offers the possibility of its acquisition. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to benefit from their services must have the status of “Customer”, which they acquire by completing the registration form and following the steps that THE COMPANY subsequently communicates through email. The condition of Client implies adherence to the Conditions of Use the version published at the time the Website is accessed.
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to individuals or legal entities that fail to register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, “Users”). In this regard, Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may apply to them.
THE COMPANY wants to let its Clients and Users know that it is exclusively addressed to an audience over 16 years old and that the territory in which it accepts and distributes orders is the one comprised by the Peninsula, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands (Hereinafter, the “Territory”) . THE COMPANY does not ship orders abroad (except certain European countries). If a user is interested in receiving an item abroad, they should contact THE COMPANY through the contact form or by sending an email to email@example.com, we would study your request and inform you about it.
CONTACT: For any doubt, question or suggestion, you can send your comments by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The descriptions of the products displayed on the Website, as well as the photographs or videos related to them and the trade names, brands or distinctive signs of any kind contained in THE COMPANY’s website, are displayed at www.ilenaturelle.com for guidance.
All prices of the products indicated through the website include 21% of VAT taxes. Moreover, these prices do not include the expenses corresponding to the shipment of the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Client.
THE COMPANY informs the Client that the number of units available is kept up to date with stocks in stock. In no case THE COMPANY will intentionally sell more units than it has. If a Client wishes to purchase an out-of-stock or out-of-stock product, he must contact THE COMPANY through the contact form or by sending an email to email@example.com
THE COMPANY will do everything possible to please all its Clients in the shortest possible time in the demand for the products. However, and due to the special nature of the products we produce, it is possible that the production and delivery of orders placed may be delayed. In any case, the Client will be informed of the estimated production and shipping time.
In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the Customer will be informed by email of its total or partial cancellation. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not entitle the cancellation of the entire order. If, following this cancellation, the customer wants to return the delivered product, he must follow the stipulations in the Return section.
The Client agrees to pay at the time the order is placed. To the initial price that appears in the Web site for each one of the offered products, the corresponding tariffs will be added to the relevant shipping costs. In any case, said rates will be previously communicated to the Client before formalizing the purchase itself.
Proof of purchase corresponding to the purchase order will be available and can be viewed at www.ilenaturelle.com in the “My Account”, “Orders” section.
The Client must pay the amount corresponding to his order by means of payment through Paypal, credit card or bank transfer. Card payment is made through Paypal with its security protocols.
The Client must notify THE COMPANY of any improper or fraudulent charges on the card used for purchases, by email or by telephone, in the shortest possible time so that THE COMPANY can make the necessary arrangements.
THE COMPANY has the maximum security measures commercially available in the sector. In addition, the payment process works on a secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible to the Client’s computer and that of the Website. In this way, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
1. That the Client is communicating his data to the server center of THE COMPANY and not to any other that tries to impersonate it.
2. That between the Client and the server center of THE COMPANY the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
Once the order is formalized, that is, with the acceptance of the Conditions of Use and the confirmation of the purchase process, THE COMPANY will always send an email to the Client confirming the details of the purchase made.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
THE COMPANY will accept cancellations of orders when requested before sending it. To make the cancellation, the Client must request it through the contact form or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINES, PLACE OF DELIVERY AND LOSSES
I. Product delivery
THE COMPANY undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition at the address indicated by the Customer in the order form, and which in any case must be included within the Territory. In order to optimize delivery, we thank the Customer for indicating an address in which the order can be delivered within normal business hours.
THE COMPANY will not be liable for errors caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the Customer in the order form does not conform to reality or has been omitted.
THE COMPANY informs the Customer that it is possible that the same order is divided into several deliveries.
II. Delivery term
Shipments are made through certified Post. The order placed will be delivered within a maximum period of 10 working days from when the order confirmation is sent. Although the usual delivery period of THE COMPANY usually ranges between 3 and 6 days, from the end of the order.
These deadlines are means, and therefore an estimate. Therefore, they may vary for logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delays in deliveries, THE COMPANY will inform its customers as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Each delivery is considered made from the moment in which the transport company makes the product available to the Client, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
In the case of delays in the delivery of orders attributable to THE COMPANY, the Client may cancel his order in accordance with the procedure described in Section “11. Return”. Delays in delivery will not be considered those cases in which the order has been made available to the Customer by the transport company within the agreed period and has not been able to be delivered due to cause attributable to the Customer.
The shipping costs will be a fixed amount of 4.95€ taxes included for Peninsula and Balearic Islands. For orders over 69€, shipping costs will be free for Peninsula and Balearic Islands.
The shipping costs will be a fixed amount of 9.95€ taxes included for inland Europe. For orders over 149€, shipping costs will be free for inland Europe.
Once the order leaves our warehouses, an email will be sent notifying you that your order has been accepted and is being sent.
For security reasons, THE COMPANY will not send any order to post office boxes or military bases, nor will it accept any order when it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and its address.
III. Delivery Data, Unrealized Deliveries and Loss
If the Customer is absent at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. THE COMPANY contracts, as part of the courier delivery service, the performance of a series of follow-up actions, aimed at ensuring that delivery occurs.
If after 7 business days after delivery of the order has not been delivered, the Customer must contact THE COMPANY. In the event that the Client does not proceed in this way, and the order is returned to our warehouse and the Client must bear the shipping and return costs at the origin of the merchandise, as well as the possible associated management costs.
If the reason why the delivery could not be made is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation.
IV. Delivery Diligence
The Customer must check the good condition of the package before the carrier who, on behalf of THE COMPANY, makes the delivery of the requested product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that could be detected in the packaging. If, after reviewing the product, the Client detects any incident such as blow, breakage, signs of having been opened or any damage caused by the shipment, the latter undertakes to communicate it to THE COMPANY via email in the shortest period of time. possible time, before the next 24 hours from delivery. From that moment, no incidents of this type will be addressed (only products under warranty).
I. Return Procedure
All products purchased in THE COMPANY may be returned and refunded, provided that the Customer communicates to THE COMPANY his intention to return the product / s purchased / s within a maximum period of up to 7 working days from the date of delivery and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are met.
THE COMPANY will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1. The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered, must not have been opened and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
2. The shipment must be made using the same box in which it was received to protect the product. In the event that it cannot be done with the box with which it was delivered, the Customer must return it in a protective box so that the product arrives at the COMPANY’s warehouse with the maximum possible guarantees.
3. A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products and the reason for the return are also marked.
In order to facilitate the return process to Clients and to be able to follow it correctly, THE COMPANY establishes as the only return procedure the one established by THE COMPANY. If the reason for the return is attributable to THE COMPANY (the product is defective, there is an error in the order, etc.), the amount of the return will be refunded. If the reason is different (the products were served correctly but are not to your liking), the cost of the return costs will be borne by the Customer.
To proceed with a return, the following steps must be followed:
1. Inform before 7 calendar days of receipt that the product wants to be returned. The information can be made via mail to email@example.com or through the contact form.
2. THE COMPANY will inform the customer of the address to which the product should be sent.
3. The customer must send it through a courier company of their choice. The return must be paid by the customer.
4. Inform the courier company used, date and time of the return.
II. CUSTOMER REFUNDS
The return of the products will result in a refund equal to the cost of the products returned minus the cost of shipping.
Only in the event that the product delivered is defective or incorrect, THE COMPANY will also reimburse the Customer for the corresponding shipping costs.
Returns and partial cancellations will result in partial refunds. THE COMPANY will manage the return order under the same system that was used for payment within 3 days from the confirmation of arrival at the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund in the account or card of the Client will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The application period will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
GUARANTEE OF PURCHASED PRODUCTS
THE COMPANY guarantees that the products presented for sale on the Website are in perfect condition and have no defects that may make them dangerous or inappropriate for normal use. The Client has the instructions for use on the Website on the corresponding product sheet, as well as a section on storage and conservation advice for proper maintenance.
The guarantee will lose its validity in case of defects or deterioration caused by external factors, accidents, especially, for the use, storage or conservation not in accordance with the instructions of THE COMPANY.
Products modified by the Client or any other person not authorized by THE COMPANY are excluded from the guarantee. The guarantee will not be applicable to the apparent defects and defects of conformity of the product, for which any claim must be made by the Customer in question within 7 days of the delivery of the products. The warranty will not cover products damaged by improper use.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
THE COMPANY holds all rights to the content of the Website and, in particular, with an enunciative but not limiting nature, over the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, brands, trade names and data included in the Website.
Customers and Users are advised that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property. Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered a computer program, and therefore, all current Spanish and European Community regulations in force in this area also apply.
It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this Website, or any of its contents, without the express and written permission of THE COMPANY.
Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and / or any other action that involves a violation of current Spanish regulations and / or internments regarding intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Web if it is not with the prior express written authorization of THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not grant any implicit license or authorization on intellectual and / or industrial property rights or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in the Web.
Only the use of the contents of the web domain is authorized for informational and service purposes, provided that the source is cited or referenced, the user being solely responsible for their misuse.
ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Customers and Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Web, while browsing it, as well as after accessing it.
As a result of the foregoing, Customers and Users are solely responsible to THE COMPANY and third parties for:
1. The consequences that may be derived from the use, with illicit purposes or effects contrary to this document, of any content on the Website, prepared or not by THE COMPANY, published or not under its official name.
2. As well as the consequences that may be derived from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or damage the Website or its services or prevent normal Enjoy by other users.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate them, limit them or prevent access to them, temporarily or definitively, as well as deny access to the Web to Clients and Users who do a wrong use of the contents and / or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not guarantee:
1. That access to the Web and / or the Web links is uninterrupted or error free.
2. That the content or software that Clients and Users access through the Web or the Web link does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in their system or in electronic documents and files stored in your computer system or cause other damage.
3. The use that information or content of this website or linked websites that customers and users might do for their own purposes.
The information contained in this website must be considered by the Clients and Users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
THE COMPANY does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this Website and therefore do not assume any responsibility for possible damages or inconveniences for Users that may arise from any inaccuracies present on the Website.
THE COMPANY does not assume any derivative responsibility, by way of example but not limitation:
1. The use that Clients or Users may make of the materials on this Website or link websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of Web or third party content.
2. Of the possible damages and losses to the Clients or Users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or the location of the contents and / or access to the Web and, in general, of the errors or problems generated in the development or implementation of the technical elements that the web or program provide to the user.
3. From the contents of those pages to which customers or users can access from links on the Web, whether authorized or not.
4. From the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to the company through contractual means.
5. The access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install some of the tools to control the use of Internet in order to avoid (i) access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
6. Of the communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and / or link websites, nor will it be responsible, therefore, for any damages and prejudices suffered by Clients or private and / or collective Users as a result of said communications and / or dialogues
THE COMPANY will not be liable in any case when they occur:
1. Errors or delays in accessing the Website by the Client when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise When these incidents are due to problems in the Internet, causes of fortuitous events or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency outside the good faith of THE COMPANY.
2. Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operational.
3. Of the errors or damages produced to the website by an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the Client.
4. Of the non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the Customer for sending the order confirmation.
5. In any case, THE COMPANY undertakes to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the Client to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
6. Likewise, THE COMPANY has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by communicating it properly, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation.
Customers and Users undertake to navigate the website and use the content in good faith.
The data of the Clients will be used for the sending through email of the sales that the COMPANY makes and for the delivery of the purchases.
By the mere visit to the Website, Users do not provide any personal information or are obliged to provide it.
THE COMPANY undertakes to keep the maximum reservation and confidentiality of the information provided and to use it only for the indicated purposes.
THE COMPANY assumes that the data has been entered by its owner or by a person authorized by it, as well as that they are correct and accurate.
It is up to Customers to update their own data. At any time, the Client will have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to all his personal data included in the different registration forms. To modify or update your personal data, the Client must access www.ilenaturelle.com, the section “My Account”. To cancel your account write an email from your account e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Cancel account”.
Therefore, the Client is responsible for the veracity of the data and THE COMPANY will not be responsible for the inaccuracy of the Client’s personal data. In accordance with current legislation on data protection, THE COMPANY has adopted the appropriate security levels to the data provided by the Clients and, in addition, has installed all the means and measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and removal thereof.
THE COMPANY may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document which will not imply in any case the waiver of them unless expressly acknowledged by THE COMPANY or prescription of the action that corresponds in each case.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as these General Conditions. Therefore, THE COMPANY recommends the Client to read them carefully every time they access the Website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION