The quality and traceability of the raw material with which we work and we make our products are the cornerstone of our cosmetic:
- 0% chemicals
- 0% synthetic substances
- 0% parabens, phthalates and bisphenol
- Tested on people, not animals.
Île Naturelle only works with natural ingredients of vegetal origin and ECOCERT certified.
The ingredients supplied by our supplier are subject to very strict regulations in the Code of Public Health, cosmetic good manufacturing practices and Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 on cosmetic products.
Our supplier, laboratory declared as a cosmetic institution AFSSAPS (French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products), is certified by ECOCERT, the first European certification body to develop a standard for natural and organic cosmetics.
ECOCERT is an organization of French origin control and certification accredited by the COFRAC, “Comité Français d’Accreditation” which defines a level higher than conventional regulation of cosmetic products requirements.
Its role is to monitor and deliver BIO, ECO and NAT labels, ensure respect for the rules specifications and to ensure transparency to consumers by indicating the percentages of ingredients of natural and organic origin.
ECOCERT certifies that:
- 95% at least of the ingredients are natural and have been transformed according to procedures validated by Ecocert.
- The remaining 5% come from a very limited list of permitted ingredients.
- The stages of manufacture and packaging in order to ensure traceability and environmental protection are respected.