Because Île Naturelle born of a comprehensive approach for a reasonable and ecological consumption, we are committed to use packaging and packaging solutions respectful with the environment at all levels. To do this, we selected a European provider that offers packaging and high quality materials, totally safe, healthy and with less environmental impact.
- 98% are of European origin and complies with current legislation, in addition to promote local quality production, thus minimizing the CO2 impact.
- Recyclable glass.
- PET and PP plastics, 100% recyclable and without pollutants.
- PET and PP plastics without toxic additives like phthalates and bisphenol (BPA), ensuring the safety and health of consumers in their use.
PAPER AND LABELING
- FSC certification that assures the wood from which the paper is made comes from sustainable managed forest at ecological, social and economic levels.
- ECOLABEL european label.
- Papel Green Range
- C02 Neutral Certification
- All our papers and labels conforms ISO9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 and EMAS II standards.